Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I'm thankful for

I stole this wonderful post idea from Tessy Grace Gabs. Thanks Tessy!

Here's a short list of some things in my life where
my thankfulness has grown tremendously in the last several months:
  • My wonderful Church family... who have done more than ever thought possible
  • My AMAZING family... we've had a rough few months, but we've grown closer and stronger, I'd be lost without them
  • Nieces that bring an unexplainable amount of joy to my life
  • A job that is flexible and where I actually like to work
  • Parents who love and support me no matter what
  • My very understanding boyfriend
  • Complete strangers who've opened their hearts
  • My God who wants to have a relationship with me and has a purpose behind everything
Blessings, Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled that you took this from me and I can't even take credit for it! I took it from my sister! I loved hearing what you are thankful for! You are a sweet girl Cathy!

    ReplyDelete